§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible parties in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) are Quadfolium AG, German Deep Tech Development AG, German Deep Tech Innovations AG, German Deep Tech I GmbH, German Deep Tech II GmbH, Quadfolium I – Real Estate GmbH & Co KG, Quadfolium II – Real Estate GmbH & Co KG, all located at Domstraße 12, 14482 Potsdam, email@example.com, see our imprint.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you about the respective processes. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right of correction or deletion,
– Right to restrict processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or send us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (in addition b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we can offer various services which you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. If you do so, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons for continuing the processing that are worthy of protection.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
§ 6 Web Analytics
1. use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This allows IP addresses to be processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website if you do so.
§7 Social Media
1. use of social media connections
(1) We currently use the following connections to social media providers: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers. You can recognize the provider by the mark on the box by its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider by clicking the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the provider will receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the provider.
(3) The provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of his website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective provider in order to exercise this right. Through the connection options we offer you the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for us is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your account with the provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights and settings to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Twitter Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) Instagram LLC, 1 Hacker Way, Building 14 First Floor, Menlo Park, CA, USA, https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/, Instagram has been subject to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.